Image Map

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Email Family Home Crafty Recipes Goals Blog Roll PR

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Hello 2012! I look forward to writing the wrong year on my checks for at least the next month and all the other fun things you'll surely bring. 2011 was pretty cool, so you've got a lot to live up to. Here is what I have for you.

My hopes for this year:
  • I hope J gets a permanent teaching job that he absolutely loves.
  • I hope C continues to make progress and completely catch up with kids his age.
  • I hope for many less sick baby days this year!
  • I hope to see my family more now that we live closer.
  • I hope 2012 is one for the books. :-)
My family goals for this year:
  • Spend more quality time outside the apartment (the park, going for a walk, etc.).
  • Plan out meals on Sunday and actually stick to the plan.
  • Utilize freezer and crock pot meals more.
  • Start three new family traditions.
  • Find a church community we really like.
  • Have at least one "date night" per month, even if its at home.
  • Give J a really great 30th birthday. :-D
My personal goals for this year:
  • Get back into knitting/crocheting.
  • Make and donate at least 3 blankets to Project Linus.
  • Dedicate a week to West River this summer.
  • Get 100 more blog followers!
  • Read at least 3 books (that's a lot for me, people)
  • Have a handmade Christmas (make all of my gifts)
  • Take the Two Peas photography tutorial course
My financial goals for this year:
  • Pay off our current car.
  • Buy a second (inexpensive) car and pay it off.
  • End the year with no consumer debt (only student loans).
  • Send all found money towards debt.

What are your goals for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment