Image Map

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Email Family Home Crafty Recipes Goals Blog Roll PR

Friday, October 7, 2011

52 Weeks of Pinterest: Week One

You could call week one a gigantic fail, but I can assure you its not my fault. Blame it on my boss. You see, my office is on one side of campus. The main office where most of the meetings are located is on the other. Several times a week, I'm stuck between meetings with not enough time to walk back to my office, do something constructive, and walk back so I just try to keep busy....without access to my files, email, calendar, etc. He said he'd fix it. I was expecting a golf cart, but to my pleasant surprise got......

Cue the choir of angels.
An iPad. Now, I can sync with our Exchange server and since campus is 100% wireless, I'll have my calendar, contacts, and email wherever I go and thanks to DropBox, I can share files and have everything I need. So, instead of working on a nice marshmallow fondant cake this evening, I ran home and tore open the iPad box like a 7 year old on Christmas morning and have been playing with it since.

So, for this week's Pinterest challenge, I leave you with the Fabric Bunting tutorial I recently posted about since it was genuinely inspired by Pinterest anyway. I promise, I'll have a less lame Pinterest challenge post next week. Probably posted from my iPad. :-D

In the meantime, click the button and check out some of the other (probably way more legit) Pinterest challenge projects from this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment